1, fiber optic in use do not over bend and winding, this will increase the attenuation of light during transmission.
2 of transceiver wavelengths, fiber optic patch cord at both ends of the light modules must be consistent, meaning that both ends of the fiber must be of the same wavelengths of light module, a simple method is the light color of the module to be consistent.
3, fiber optic patch cord after use must be protected with protective sleeve cable joints, dust and grease can damage the fiber optic coupling.
- Polarization-maintaining Optical Fiber
- Difference Between Optical Fiber At...
- Fiber Optic Adapter
- Fiber Optic Splice Boxes
- What Is A Fiber Optic Adapter?
- Characteristics Of Optical Fiber Tr...
- Characteristics Of Fiber-optic Tran...
- Classification Of Optical Fiber Cou...
- Fabrication Of Optical Fiber Coupler
- Fiber Optic Couplers Work Principle
- Wavelength Divsion Multiplexer Network
- Data Center Cable Structure
- ZG Technology Have Participated In ...
- Fiber Optic PLC Splitter How To Choose